[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thesalesevangelist/TSE_1357.mp3″ background=”blurred_logo”]
Getting to know Jeff Fromm
Jeff Fromm has written four books over the last 10 years on Gen Z. He uses thought leadership to stimulate his sales funnel and content marketing as his inbound tool.
Diving into brand loyalty
- Jeff thinks of loyalty in terms of frequency of use and price elasticity. Loyalty to a brand equates to using its products more frequently. It doesn’t mean using the brand exclusively; it means I’m willing to pay a small premium for it.
- Loyalty should matter to salespeople because when you’re helpful to your customers, they’ll want to work with you over and over. It’s the difference between the average outcomes and making a lot of money.
- Professional salespeople are empathetic, they have great listening skills, and they collaborate to solve problems.
- Buyers don’t want to buy your product; they want to solve their problem.
- Questions are your friend because they help the seller become smarter about the buyer, and they lead to a sale that is a better fit for the buyer’s needs.
- You have to have BANT: budget, authority, need, and timing. If you have those things in a buyer, then your job is to find the right solution.
- When you provide possible solutions, consider giving three different options and the cost range of each. That way you’re guiding your customer to a solution that best fits his needs.
- Show your customers the risk associated with their approach and point them toward the approach that is most likely to succeed.
- Give facts, and give customers places to cut corners if you can.
- “You have to be willing to lose what you do not have to win what you want.” Jeff Fromm
- Culture is wildly important with brand loyalty. Create your culture by being inclusive and innovative. Hire people who are motivated and then empower them and give them good tools.
- Be willing to collaborate. Leverage the power of your team by hearing their ideas. Find the people who are better than you at certain things.
- To build loyalty with Millennials, spend time with them. Nurture them. They are looking for mentorship. Members of Gen Z are looking for opportunities to prove they are capable of doing something.
- If you want to sell more, ask better questions.
“How B2B Sellers Can Build Brand Loyalty With Customers” episode resources
Connect with Jeff at email@example.com. If you reach out to him directly, he’ll send you a free copy of his book, The Purpose Advantage. If you guy a copy on Amazon, 100 percent of the proceeds go to The Brand Lab, which supports racial equality in marketing.
Speak with Donald directly for more sales talks. Reach him via these channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook about any sales concerns. Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse. This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules for free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077.
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.