Now it’s time to get up close and personal.
Yep, clients appreciate it more if you send a personal message across. And this never fails to show its magic!
Here’s a great way for prospecting through personalizing your videos to your clients. Well, not just that. Listen in to Kyle Patel as he shares with us some wonderful things OneMob has in store for us to be more productive and efficient as sellers and entrepreneurs.
OneMob leverages on the power of video. They help companies and organizations personalize their interactions with their prospects and their customers by leveraging the video trend coming into B2B through a synchronous messaging platform as well as create a fully branded company video right from their mobile and laptop devices and track all activity in real-time and back to their CRM.
Here are the highlights of my conversation with Kyle:
How to utilize videos to sell:
- Buyers don’t just want to push a button but watch somebody they can really trust.
- Build that trust through video.
How you can utilize OneMob to enhance your abilities:
- Prospecting and introducing yourself to prospects
- Personalizing your welcome messages to inbound leads or new accounts
- Recording personal branded videos for your clients
- Making training videos (OneMob has an iPhone app for this)
- Making videos on your iPhone, to iMovies, and uploading it out to YouTube in a minute or two
- Take advantage of activity analytics and alerts in the back-end
- Tracking data in real-time
- App exchange package
- Opportunity tracking
- Social selling integration (Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Outlook and Gmail plug-in feature
What makes OneMob different from YouTube:
Getting rid of distractions you get from watching YouTube videos that show up on the right column (taking the focus off from your customers)
OneMob’s security and storage:
- Storing videos through Cloud storage
Fully integrated with Salesforce CRM* SSO
Learn more about OneMob and sign in for a free trial. Connect with Kyle Patel on Twitter @KyleNPatel and LinkedIn.
Kyle’s Major Takeaway:
Just always try to be personal with people.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS