Have you ever wondered if standing up while making phone calls is effective or not? Well, you are not the only one. I find that many people have that similar question. That is why I created this episode. I have tried it and saw that for me standing up was VERY EFFECTIVE.
See some of the major takeaways below.
- Standing up allows you to better improve your posture.
- Standing up allows your lungs to be opened and offer you the ability to breathe better. (slouching over talking on the phone is not good)
- When you are on the phone, both parties have to rely on what they hear (tonality, inflection etc.) to picture what the other party is doing/look like. When you stand up, it enables you to sound better over the phone and therefore seen better to your prospects/clients.
- Clients and prospects want to work with those who are confident and professional. Standing up allows you to have this confidence when speaking on the phone.
- When you stand up you are better able to generate more energy and that is felt over the phone. Standing also allows you to move more freely and add flexibility and dynamic to the way you communicate.
Come and listen to the episode and gain your own takeaways.
Remember, Go out and DO BIG THINGS!
Come listen to this episode NOW!
MUSIC PROVIDED BY FREESFX
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS