Better think again…
I was on a mini-speaking tour this past week attending the Podcast Movement, a discussion at a San Diego college, and finally another keynote speaking event in Cal Poly where I got to speak with approximately a hundred amazing, first-generation college students who basically come from “rough” backgrounds and who are the first in their immediate family to go to college.
You might want to get some inspiration from and be motivated by these first-generation college kids (in the same way they’ve motivated me and renewed my spirit) and learn how to apply that walk-on mentality to your business, to your sales, and to your life.
How to keep the walk-on mentality:
- Always be hungry.
- Have a tenacious drive to follow your passion.
- Who cares about what people say about you?
- Sacrifice, go deeper, and work harder.
- Out-beat everyone around you and be the best you can be.
- Keep moving forward and never give up.